February 6, 2014

How to set Default Date Prompt Value to system date.


Here my requirement is to set default date prompt value should be system date.

I have two date fields in my prompt level and using between function as highlighted in below screen shot.




By default every day these two prompts WO start Dt. and Oprn Start Dt should pick system date.

I followed below steps to achieve this scenario.

Step 1:
Go to edit dashboard.

Step2:
Edit that particular Prompt.



Step 3:
Select date field WO start Dt.

Go to options and select default selection as SQL results from drop down as shown in below screen shot.


Step 4:
Copy below sql code
SELECT max("Active"."start_date")
FROM "ActiveSchedule" WHERE "Active"."start_date"<=CURRENT_DATE               


Save it. 

And I have done the same modifications to another date filed.

Now go to report and you can see the system date as default value in date prompts as shown in below screen shot.


No comments:

Post a Comment